Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Mutha-Fucking Shower Etiquette

I despise public bathrooms. It's too the point of being almost ridiculous. Regardless, living away from home has caused the necessity for using public restrooms on a daily basis. All I ask from the 19-20 year olds I live with is to respect the FUCKING BATHROOMS. When you leave shit (here, I'm talking literally) just floating away like a goddamn submarine in the toilet, that is fucking gross and rude. Also, when I am taking a shower DO NOT fucking get in the stall next to me when there are plenty of empty ones, asshole. Grow up and be polite you asshats.

I gave my knitting speech today. I have no idea how I did despite the fact that he gave me a "grade". It's either an F or a 1=. I'll have to ask on Thursday. I was nervous so I was a little sassy. I get a cocky attitude when I'm nervous and have to speak in front of people. Oh well, a girl in my class said I did well, so that's good.

I started watching Battlestar Galactica. I feel...more nerdy somehow. I like it.

No comments: