It's too early to start worrying about 2009 I think. I mean, it's never too early to plan things but it is too early to start worrying in my opinion.
I feel like I should be busier though. I'm on a long break from school right now, but I've already ordered my books and now I feel like I'm just sitting on my hands waiting for something to start. My aunt and I are doing a craft fair this spring so I should probably start designing and knitting/crocheting, but I'm feeling oddly uninspired. I blame the tilt of the planet.
RESOLUTIONS:
- Get my damn license. This is pretty self-explanatory. I've been driving more this week then I have in the past 2 years but I have to be able to get myself independently now that I don't live on campus.
- Become a competent seamstress. I've made a couple of things, but I really want to be able to sew and make things on my own.
- Get healthy. It's weird that I'm so anal retentive about having things in a specific order when it comes to my work and hobbies but when it comes to me and what I put into my body I'm pretty lax and, honestly, lazy and sloppy.
- Be awesome. Accomplished.
- Read more. I hate not reading or reading stuff that is just really bad. In the past week I've done pretty well, I read "The Graveyard Book" (Oh Neil Gaiman, do you ever fail me?) and I'm currently reading "Some Danger Involved" which is about private investigators in the Victorian Era in London, investigating Jews.
- Pay for school. This is going to be difficult and is going to involve some long term planning skills. This resolution is really just about this semester and next semester. It should be easier now that I'm living at home again and not having to pay exorbitant amounts of money to live in a shithole.
- Procrastinate less, do more.
That's about all the resolutions I can make. I'm a big fan of lists but I don't want to over do it this early in the year.
No comments:
Post a Comment