Oh how things have changed. I feel really bad for not updating more often, I just feel like I've been appallingly busy and apathetic in turn. I've gotten a new job (campus library) but I still feel like a slacker for the most part.
For example, I have an Ethics exam tomorrow and I should be practicing my essays and studying but I'm just so tired and it's only 8:15.
In other news, I've decided to try and sew my own Halloween outfit so we went to Joann's and all they had was "slutty (fill in the blank)" so I'm going as slutty Little Red Riding Hood but I'm going to make the skirt longer and add an underskirt. I think, I haven't started yet. I kept telling my mom while we were shopping "It's okay, Joni did 4H" when mom asked if I thought I could handle this. I hope Joni's experience helps, ha ha.
I miss the Wii.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
FYI - I got to play the Wii the other day. Laura said I picked it up incredibly fast (I think I've finally impressed her!)
Post a Comment