Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Changes

Hm, I seem to have abandoned this poor journal for a while. Things have been so hectic lately. For example, Sam and I moved out of our dorm room and into a town house with 4 other girls. It's nice because we have more freedom, but it's also a challenge because it's like a re-learning process to live with all new people.
On top of everything else the physical plant people didn't get a chance to inspect/fix things before we moved in so there is just a huge list of crap that's wrong with this place.
  1. We have no door for our bedroom
  2. There was a rusted out hole in our sink, but they replaced the sink...with one that didn't fit into the counter so now we need a new counter.
  3. We have ants in the kitchen behind a cabinet with no food in it
  4. One of the bathroom lights is broken
  5. A light in the kitchen is flickering on and off like a strobe light, nearly causing seizures.
  6. The internet/cable in our bedroom is crap, making it almost impossible to do/avoid homework
Oh well, I suppose it's like every first shitty apartment.

I keep thinking of things to talk about here and yet, I always forget them.

No comments: