Wednesday officially marked the first day of school and I have to say it did not start off too well. I think it was stress, but I couldn't fall asleep until 2 or 3 in the morning and when I woke up at 8 to go to breakfast with Sam/Clare/Joni/Becca I was still not feeling swell. I didn't have Ethical Theory until 11 so I made some calls looking for a work study job. Then Perception and Developmental Psych went by in a blur of syllabi and no AC.
Tuesday/Thursday classes are going to be waaaaay more interesting. First off, I have Childress again and I'm pretty sure she doesn't like me which is probably for the best as she scares the crap out of me and spending more time with her even noticing my existence would only cause stock in Depends to rise. I'm taking her Nationalism in the Middle East class and it should be educational as I know nothing about the Middle East other than it exists. After that I have Psychology of Personality and I can not explain how much I'm going to love that class. I'm not even going to try. I will say that I love Nicolai and I loved her class last semester even though I never got my research paper back. I wasn't going to do anything with it anyway.
It's off to class for me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment