I love the internet. Mostly I love finding free knitting patterns and pretty art. Stumble has been so helpful in this regard. I'll now share some cool stuff I've stumbled across:
A pattern for a knit Squid . It's pretty freaking cute.
A knit cat . This chick is pretty fantastic.
ELEPHANT
Enough knitting for now. More pretty pictures:
Gorgeous
Paper has never looked this cool
I love these so much. There is something so beautiful and sad about abandoned cities.
Totally my style and therefore perfect.
The Breast Cancer Walk was today but I have no photographic evidence I was there. You will have to take my word for it. Some of my favorite shirts included: "Save 2nd Base" (website) and "Great Boobs are Worth Fighting For".
I hate cancer and people who try and start arguments.
Onward and Upward.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment